House Bill 2 would:
- Clarify that the limitation on reopening claims already in Kentucky's law will be applied.
- Set appropriate limits for filing claims on injuries identified years after exposure.
- Ensure the proper standard of care through treatment guidelines.
- Address the state's opioid addiction problem through formulary guidelines.
- Encourage employers to bring workers back to work quickly.
- Establish appropriate durations of payment of medical claims.
If this issue is important to your business, Commerce Lexington Inc. encourages members to contact their State Senator. Please urge them to vote YES on House Bill 2 to modernize Kentucky's workers' comp system.
Call 1-800-372-7181 to contact your legislator.
Click here to find your legislator.
Click here to email your legislator.
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact Andi Johnson, CLX Chief Policy Officer, at 859-226-1614.